Frequently Asked Questions About Poste Moderne Brasserie
We strive to ensure that every visit to Poste is consistently excellent, and that means making sure our patrons are well-informed. Below we've rounded up answers to some of the most frequently asked questions; just know that when it comes to celebrity spotting, we never cook and tell! Did we miss something? Well, nobody's perfect - just ask Julia Child! - but contact our management team for a quick reply.
Do you have outdoor dining?
- Do the French eat frites?! Poste's courtyard garden is a favorite spot for happy hour, dinner, brunch and of course our famous Poste Roasts.
When is the next Poste Roast?
I want to host my next birthday/anniversary/wedding/promotion party at Poste. What are my options?
- So glad you asked. We offer a variety of versatile private dining options, from the intimate chef's table to the larger room off the kitchen garden and even the courtyard for special occasions.
How do I book a room at Hotel Monaco?
- We get it - it's hard to just have one of James Nelson's libations. Book a room at the hotel online.
Is there a dresscode?
- Wear what makes you feel your best! We've seen everything from jeans to cocktail attire and business suits…but we draw the line at birthday suits.
What happens to the courtyard in the winter?
- You can still enjoy the courtyard when the temperature drops; we'll bring out the heat lamps and blankets for the hot cocktail bar under the stars. Stay current with the latest events for other seasonal activities and special happenings.
Is there parking available?
- Yes, there is. It is located at the Hotel Monaco side, 700 F Street, and is $16 with validation. The Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro Station is also located directly across the street.